SIMS Pay for Parents. Quick. Safe. Convenient.
Please click on the following link to move to the SIMS Pay website.
SIMS Pay gives you a more convenient and flexible way of paying for school items online, with the peace of mind that your payments are made safely and securely to the school.
You can check your bank balance, book a holiday and buy music, books, clothing and groceries online. Now with SIMS Pay, you have a fast and secure way to pay online for school items such as meals, trips, and activities.
You can pay online using a debit or credit card, so no more cheques, cash going missing or forms to get lost. You also don’t have to worry about your child carrying cash into school and can have peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely directly to the school.
Payments can be made online whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – all you need is access to the internet.
Within SIMS Pay, you can also see exactly how much money has been paid for trips or meals without having to ring the school office, you can also see messages about trips coming up or items needing payment. This means you can keep on top of payments and avoid having to find the right change at the last minute.
With SIMS Pay, you can say goodbye to inconvenient cheques and trying to find the right change and hello to quick, safe and convenient payments.
– Make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
– Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school
– Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school
– Pay for all your children through one account – even if they are at different schools
– Check payment history and school meal balances online at any time
– Top up your child’s dinner money account and easily see the balance. Payment for larger items such as school trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
If you have any issues when using SIMS Pay, please contact the school’s office and ask to speak to our Bursar.
Amwell View School and Specialist Sports College
Mrs J. S. Liversage B. ED., Dip., B. Phil. (MSI)